Free Public Domain Photos- 'Passive Income"

4:03 PM Posted by GloryBug

After trying out some so-called 'free' public domain photo sites, I've come to the conclusion that it's a waste of time. I spend too much time searching, only to get the 'switch and bait' of a photo that is royalty 'free' after you pay from $1.50 to $50 and up.

So, I think I'll just stick with my frugal way of taking all my pictures myself. Because I only write about what I know, I don't really need other people's photos. I'm guessing some spammy writers rely on them heavily, since they write about what they don't know.

Hopefully my photographic skills will improve as well!

Here's my latest pics- http://www.ehow.com/how_5176689_lose-weight-easy-vegetable-juice.html

Yes, that IS my vegetable juice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment