eHow Earnings Update - "Passive Income"

9:34 AM Posted by GloryBug

I started writing for eHow on June 1, 2009. The first month I wrote 5 articles and made about $2.50 that month. So far in July I have written 5 articles, and made about $2.50.

I'm no mathematician, but it seems to me that means I'll probably make double what I made in June in July. A lot of new writers seem to think this means they can expect to double their earnings every month. How I see it is that I would have to double the numbers of articles accumulated as a total in order to do that- like this... June 5 articles, July 10 articles, August 30 articles, September 90 articles, October 270 articles. That doesn't seem very realistic to me, so I'll stick with the turtle method of trying to be consistent in the number of articles I write, and in the quality of those articles.

It's also apparent that quite a bit of work will need to go into this before anything starts becoming 'passive income'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment