Catfight, Anyone?

12:31 AM Posted by GloryBug

Mrwroooowr! I think someone has slapped me with their cyber-gloves!

What fun! And highly entertaining!

Thank you so much for the tip about my comments form. You are right, I wouldn't have guessed about that at all. So thanks again for that-now I can work on fixing it.

I'll have to decline your generous offer to have a smack-down, though. That's not really my style.

I will take you up on your offer to be interviewed. As I have told other people who offered via email, I am open to suggestions about particular questions people would like to be asked about the Twitter Rocket, in addition to questions I already have.

I think that would be more interesting than a silly catfight.

2 comments:

  1. GloryBug said...

    Hmm. This comment form seems to work fine for me. If it isn't working for anyone else, and you know how to fix it, please email me. Thanks.

  2. chris (@teh_s3quence) said...

    if you don't have a blogspot account (read: everyone else) it does the captcha thing. since web design is my gig and we started doing blogspot, let me know if you want me to check it out -- i'm assuming you can disable it. in the meantime, you should be able to test it still by selecting name/url from the Comment as: drop down.

    (p.s. i can comment because i figured out that i can drag the screen down to be able to get to the captcha box. again, this is my gig, so i know how stuff like this works.)

Post a Comment