Music Project - SparkleJet

1:28 AM Posted by GloryBug


VvonV has been working on his band's latest album for about 1 1/2 years now. He's such a perfectionist. All the music has been recorded, but he's still working on the lyrics for a few of the songs. I wish he would hurry, because I like the songs and would like to hear them finished, rather than on the guitar or piano.

When it's finished, work will start on how to package the CDs as environmentally sensitively as possible. What he's going to need help with is marketing, which I am pretty good at. His band hasn't even updated their MySpace page since they started this album. Not good marketing.

With their last albums, they toured, but he doesn't want to do that this time. We haven't spent a night apart since we got together, and I can't go on tour with the boys. So, they're going to need to do something different this time, to drive sales, especially since they got out of their previous big-label contract finally.

So, hopefully soon, I'll be working on a marketing plan for them. It's nice that I have experience with that, with my old band.

You can hear a few songs from SparkleJet here, see album/song listing here, here,and see a video of theirs here and here. My VvonV is the long-hair. I have no idea why they don't have more of their songs uploaded. Or a site where people can buy their previous albums or download songs. Musicians.

0 comments:

Post a Comment