Twitter Rocket- Debunked? Scam?

7:17 AM Posted by GloryBug

I had no idea I had been debunked, or was a 'scam'.

On Twitter, however, someone appears to think so, as they dismissed this blog as being a scam that had been debunked to someone who'd brought it up.

As that made no sense, I looked up 'scam' and 'debunked' on Merriam-Webster...

Scam
Main Entry: 2scam
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): scammed; scam·ming
Date: 1963
1 : deceive, defraud
2 : to obtain (as money) by a scam

— scam·mer noun

Main Entry: 1scam
Pronunciation: \ˈskam\
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1963
: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
an insurance scam

Main Entry: de·bunk
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)dē-ˈbəŋk\
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1923
: to expose the sham or falseness of
debunk a legend

— de·bunk·er noun
______________________

Since I do not sell anything, I can hardly be a scam. And I'm not attempting to deceive in order to gain financially- in fact, I'm more interested in the truth of what the setup is. My curiousity has been piqued by the fact that it appears to be a twisty, looped deal. I have been honest about the fact that it does not appear that the hype is backed by any real tangible numbers.

As far as 'debunking'? I've made it pretty clear what questions I've had. Nothing false about it. And I'm not so grandiose that I think 'debunking a legend' applies to me.

I am pretty sure I'm not selling anything, that I'm not a 'scam', and that I haven't been 'debunked'. I'm not really sure what I think about why anyone involved in a rock-solid business would waste their time claiming otherwise. Not very professional.

_____________________

But every day I learn something new. Today I learned that non-private tweets can be viewed by other people. They can also be saved by other people and printed even after you've removed your tweets. Everything leaves a trail. So be careful about who-what you tweet about. One of the banes of social platforms.

In other news, it's been suggested that people have not been able to post comments here if they are not a Blogspot user. I am trying to fix that problem. Until then, if you are realy dying to make a comment- why not just get a free Blogspot account? That would make more sense than claiming that I am blocking comments, when I am not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment