Mistaken Identity?

5:18 PM Posted by GloryBug

Since Luke has posted several comments alluding to some 'site' that I supposedly had shut down, I feel the need to address that.

I have never had any site of mine shut down. And I certainly have no other websites where I do 'bad' reviews. In fact, this is not a review site, either. It is a site detailing my thoughts and experiences in the online money-making world, hopefully from an ethical perspective. I touch on other topics as well, especially if I think they're inspirational.

All of my sites have a certain underlying 'green' theme because I am a vegan and have a vegetarian family. The only straight 'opinion' writing I do is for the OEN, and it's usually about Potowatomi politics (I am Indian and Ukrainian) or the environment.

So, I think you have the wrong person, and should stop embarrassing yourself in the comments by suggesting otherwise.

The only time I have had any of my sites down was when my art site had it's domain lapse because I was ill for a couple of months and did not update the auto-billing when my credit union issued me a new CC because the old one was expired. Having to type in a new CC# is hardly like having your site removed. But it's a funny thought, that somehow my art site was yanked! Thanks for the laugh.

I continue to check out all of the links I'm provided regarding the Twitter Rocket, and I have yet to see any verifiable info. For example-

I GOT 1000 SOLID TWITTER FOLLOWERS AND MADE $1000 IN JUST ONE WEEK WITH THE TWITTER ROCKET! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW!

Now you can add me to your list of people saying that they have made a fortune with the Twitter Rocket.

BTW, I now have 13 rock-solid followers on Twitter, done the old-fashined way... by working at it. If this keeps going, I'll have 195 in a month. Without paying a dime.

I think the antagonism factor that comes into play here is a competitive thing. I'm not offering a competitor to the Twitter Rocket. I'm pretty sure the same results can be had for free- with a little thing called 'working' at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment