Twitter Rocket Interviews

2:49 PM Posted by GloryBug

Twitter Rocket Interviews

I think it sounds interesting to interview people who have purchased the Twitter Rocket eBook and are using it to further their businesses.

Several people have offered to be interviewed, so now I just have to think of the format of how to accomplish this.

Unless anyone else has a better idea, I think I will post a list of questions here, and then provide a link for people to forward their responses to. If anyone has ideas for specific questions that should be asked, please leave them in the comments.

I would like to note that I have checked out the website Luke pointed me to in one of his comments. I'm not sure why he thinks the person makes $400 (a day, week, month, year), because the person does not state or show proof anywhere on their brand-spanking new site (with only a couple of posts)of making any money at all.

They do, however state this- "Right now I make a few sales here and there with The Twitter Rocket system, and when I say a few, I mean that I make a part time income actually selling the system as an affiliate, using the methods I picked up right out of the system".

Obviously 2 of the questions in the interview need to be-
Do you know the other people marketing the Twitter Rocket personally or through the internet?
Have you made any money from the Twitter Rocket eBook that did not involve selling the eBook or getting commissions from AN Hosting referrals?

I should have my list of questions ready sometime late this evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment