Twitter Rocket Comments

1:50 AM Posted by GloryBug

Luke Davis said...
It works for me. I make money with it. There are plenty of people using it successfully. I know because I've met them online as part of the support network that Ashley Morgan offers with the product.

You take a potshot at Hannah claiming she doesn't have a website and then later in your post talk about her blog which has been online for over a year.

If you approve this comment I'm happy to show you many other examples of bloggers, and non bloggers, who are using Twitter Rocket.

People like you can throw stones all day long but it doesn't stop the fact that there are two kinds of people in this world. Those who make money and those who bellyache about the ones who make money.

Looks like you are in the latter category.


Well, surprise. I'm not in the last category. But I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to address a couple of things. Namely-
________________________________________________________________

"It works for me. I make money with it."

I'm not doubting you. I'd just like to see proof. Since pretty much anyone can get thousands of Twitter folowers if they take anyone, how can proof be shown that the followers are specific to YOUR business? Or that it has helped you make sales in your business if you are not trying to sell the TR? And the business thing... what business are you in, and how has Twitter Rocket helped you get more sales?
_________________________________________________________________

"There are plenty of people using it successfully"

That's very possible. However, the internet shows no proof of that whatsoever. About 15 people who claim they are on their way to millions, but no proof.
_________________________________________________________________

"You take a potshot at Hannah claiming she doesn't have a website and then later in your post talk about her blog which has been online for over a year."

This is not true. I said the internet shows she made a few posts for about 6 weeks in late 2008, and then disappeared. She then showed up a couple of months ago with a new blog, and of the few entries she's written, they are about the Twitter Rocket. Having a couple of nondescript posts in late 2008 and then no posts until pushing the TR in late spring does not qualify as having a recognized blog or site.
__________________________________________________________________

"If you approve this comment I'm happy to show you many other examples of bloggers, and non bloggers, who are using Twitter Rocket."

I do approve of this comment, and I'd love to see real proof that anyone has made a penny off of the Twitter Rocket. In fact, I'd like proof that anyone has bought the eBook at all. I find no proof of that on the internet at all.
___________________________________________________________________

"People like you can throw stones all day long but it doesn't stop the fact that there are two kinds of people in this world. Those who make money and those who bellyache about the ones who make money."

Actually, I don't like bellyaching. I have Fibromyalgia and Epstein Barr, so bellyaching just makes the symtoms worse. I like hearing about people who make an honest living, who work hard and get something out of it. Ethically. That is my goal, too. I draw the line at making money at the expense of other people, which is what happens when you sell an intangible or an idea. I have no problem when people provide a service or sell an item that people want.
___________________________________________________________________

In fact, I would be interested in interviewing you, since you've been open enough to post here. I could submit a set of questions to you and you could reply to them or not, as you deemed. What do you think? I will be the first person in line for you or any other user of the Twitter Rocket to prove how they used it to become 6-figure gurus.

Let me know.
__________________________________________________________________

While this website focusses on money-making ventures, I never forget my main focus, which is that it has to be ethical. If it is not ethical, no matter how much money I could make, I am not interested.

2 comments:

  1. chris (@teh_s3quence) said...

    the thing about what Luke said to you that strikes me is the language sounds almost verbatim what Ashley Morgan has posted on upstartblogger. I can't believe that Ashley has invented all of these people for the sake of hyping up his product, but then again, maybe I'm wrong.

    what i do know based on things he's said on upstart blogger is that he uses upstart blogger to support his career as a jazz musician. blogging about making money blogging isn't really his main "thing." therefore, it seems to me, if that's not your passion, there's no real incentive to NOT exploit it as much as possible, especially when you've come across -- as you put it -- a new "pet rock."

    i've stopped following his rss feed for upstart blogger. maybe i'll start following ashleymorgan.com, but he doesn't post in that nearly as often (because he actually cares about what goes up there). my experiment is a result of being sick of being depressed and living with this "well maybe it really is legit" doubt that's been lingering in the back of my mind since he first launched the program. and the more he posts about it (which is every post for the past several months), the more sick i get of hearing about it.

  2. GloryBug said...

    I absolutely agree with you. It is weird that so many 'tweets' are the same, and that so may of the websites are new and use the same specifically designed layout.

    That is what initially caught my attention.

    Good luck to you in your financial pursuits. Hard work will eventually pay off.

    c

Post a Comment