Passive Income - Getting Organized

11:04 PM Posted by GloryBug

Well, I never did learn how to do computer spreadsheets, so I guess it's about time.

Other people seem to be able to keep track of their online writing and marketing strategies, but not me so much. maybe it's the Fibro-fog. Anyway, I decided I need a spreadsheet that lists all of the articles I've written, where I wrote them, the website address, a hyperlink, how many links were in the article, and to what, and any other sites that I connected back to the article.

All in an easy to read spreadsheet so that I can look it over and make sure I'm maximizing everything I write. As I'm sure I'll repeat over and over (if only to encourage myself) I have no intention of writing a bunch of sloppy crap and littering up the internet. I want all my articles well thought out, written well, and linked up effectively. That's not asking too much, is it?

I have a question- why can't people write well? I've never used a word editor. When I don't know how to spell something, I look it up. Spellcheck doesn't catch incorrect usage of words, or garbled, meaningless text or poor punctuation. Why not just re-read your own work and check to see if it makes any sense. I say this because again today I ran across numerous articles that appeared to be written by third-graders. Ugh. Internet littering.

We'll see how my spreadsheet project goes, and if I get something workable I'll share it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment