Twitter Rocket Questions Answered

5:04 PM Posted by GloryBug

I have recently received an email from someone who claims to have purchased the Twitter Rocket.

While there are a couple of people who have offered to do an interview, none have responded specifically to the questions I posted. This person has, and they come across as very believable. They answered as many questions as they reasonably could considering how long they've had the eBook.

I am not sure yet if I will post their answers here, or if they are going to post them on their site and have me link to them from here. When we work that out, I'll post about it here.

So far, this is the only person who has emailed me with answers to the specific questions I asked- regardless of what some people are claiming in my comments section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment